Express Whitening Pen
Free Shipping in the US
The Pearly Whites Sale is now on!
Pearly Whites Sale means great discounts on all your favorite
teeth whitening products. That's just one more thing to smile about!
GET A WHITER, BRIGHTER SMILE
SAFE AND EASY TO USE
GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
Fast, effective, portable teeth whitening Pen
The Pearly Whites Express Whitening Pen offers a convenient and easy to use, no mess, no fuss way to achieve or maintain a Hollywood smile. These teeth whitening pens contain our world famous, hugely popular 35% carbamide peroxide whitening formula in an easy to use applicator pen.
Simply paint the whitening formula onto your teeth, leave it for 10 minutes and you’ll have a Pearly White smile. It’s quick and easy to use with no need for whitening trays. The slimline design also makes it perfect for travel, allowing you to whiten when and where you like.
1 x Express Whitening Pen
WHY WE'RE THE BEST
Voted Australia’s most popular at home teeth whitening brand, Pearly Whites only uses the highest grade ingredients in our whitening gel, and we sell nothing other than premium quality products. We pride ourselves on our incredible results and love to see our customers’ rave reviews. Get a Pearly Whites Express Whitening Pen now and see the difference it makes to your own #pearlywhites.
FREE USA SHIPPING
All orders are shipped from our Los Angeles warehouse
Orders made before 11am PST will be processed on the same day
HOW DO TEETH WHITENING PENS WORK?
The Pearly Whites Express Pens are very simple to use. To use a teeth whitening pen, simply apply a thin layer of the gel to your teeth and leave it on for 10 minutes before washing it off.
This is effective at removing tooth discoloration because of the active ingredients in the gel. Our teeth whitening pens use a formula with 35% carbamide peroxide to gently lift stains from deep within the tooth enamel.
Many people who have used the Pearly Whites Professional Kit also use the Pens as a quick way to get a quick ‘top-up’ of the brightness of their smile between treatments.
ARE TEETH WHITENING PENS SAFE?
Yes, teeth whitening pens are safe to use for most adults. However, there are some people that should avoid using whitening pens:
- Children - the active ingredients in the pen should not be swallowed, which children are particularly susceptible to doing.
- Mothers - if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a child, we recommend that you avoid using the teeth whitening pen.
- Braces - if you are currently using braces, then we do not recommend that you use this product.
- Unhealthy Teeth or Gums - if you have exposed roots, dentine, periodontal disease, or other serious oral health issues; we recommend not using this product.
Dental whitening has been available for more than 20 years and are monitored by industry bodies such as the American Dental Association (ADA) and government bodies such as the FDA. Teeth whitening is generally considered to be safe for most adults, with temporary sensitivity being the most commonly reported side effect.
If you are unsure about your suitability for teeth whitening it's recommended that you visit a dentist to get a dental examination and a professional opinion.
WHAT IS A TOOTH WHITENING PEN?
A tooth whitening pen is a small dental instrument that applies a bleaching gel to the tooth enamel. By dabbing small amounts of this gel to your teeth, you can get whiter teeth in a few days of treatment.
The benefit of using a tooth whitening pen over one of our teeth whitening kits is the portability. While a teeth whitening kit is great for home use, the pen is great for treatment when you’re on the move.
DO TEETH WHITENING PENS WORK?
Yes, for most people teeth whitening pens bring excellent results. The Pearly Whites Express Pens have been used by thousands of people to brighten up their smiles. The effectiveness of any whitening product will depend on several factors:
- Consistency - the treatment will take several applications over the course of 1 - 2 weeks. Being consistent will provide the best results.
- Application - the gel works great at removing stains, but if you use an optional LED Light, this can help to improve the results.
- Oral Hygiene - once your teeth are whitened, you will maintain the best results by avoiding bad foods and brushing regularly.
WHEN SHOULD I USE A TEETH WHITENING PEN?
A tooth whitening pen is best used shortly after brushing your teeth. The best results come from applying a thin layer of gel directly to the enamel as if painting it on, and then leaving it for around 10 minutes before washing it off.
If you have any plaque, tartar or dental calculus build-up around the tooth, this could reduce the effectiveness of the whitening gel. However, the build up of plaque tends to happen in less visible areas of the mouth that are rarely whitened.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST WHITENING PEN?
The Pearly Whites Teeth Whitening Pen is designed to provide amazing results in a convenient pen shaped form. The key to our success is the use of professional quality active ingredients that reliably and consistently remove discoloration.
We believe that our value, service, and the great results of our users make this the best teeth whitening pen on the market.
If you would like to see what our customers are saying, check out our before and after gallery. These are sent in by users, and we would love to see your photos too!
What Causes Tooth Staining
Tooth enamel is the hard outer covering of the tooth. Below that is another area known as dentin which is softer than the protective layer of enamel. If your smile isn’t as bright as you would like, you are probably looking to get to the root of the problem. The stains on your teeth could be caused by one or more factors.
- Age - natural yellowing of the teeth occurs as we age due to the fact that the enamel gets thinner, exposing the yellowish dentin underneath.
- Medications - if you notice your teeth are suddenly dull and discolored, think back to any changes you have made to your lifestyle or diet in the recent months. It may surprise you to know that some people can get discolored teeth from the medications they take. If you feel this might be the case talk to your health professional.
- Tobacco - another huge lifestyle culprit is smoking and using tobacco products. The tar and nicotine in tobacco causes tough stains on teeth, in addition to giving them a yellow, or even brown, tinge.
- Food and Drink - if you don’t smoke and haven’t changed your medications recently, then your teeth might be stained because of what you’re eating and drinking. Foods that are highly acidic, like citrus fruits, can wear down the enamel of your teeth exposing the yellow color (dentin) underneath. Dark colored drinks like wine and coffee can also cause unsightly tooth stains due to the chromogens – intense color pigments – that cling to your tooth’s enamel.
How does Teeth Whitening Work?
Teeth whitening products such as the Pearly Whites Teeth Whitening Pens use active ingredients with a very high success rate and have a relatively low risk of tooth sensitivity or damage to gums if used correctly. Bleaching treatments and products typically use carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide; carbamide peroxide breaks down into hydrogen peroxide with a ratio of approximately 10 to 3.5 so 10% CP is roughly 3.5% HP.
The goal is to restore each tooth to its natural shade in the case of stains from smoking, medications or food and drink. In some cases, people may have been born with discolored teeth or a sickness may have caused discoloration. In these cases, teeth whitening treatments will often achieve outcomes several times lighter than the original tooth color.