How To Whiten Your Teeth At Home
Learn how to whiten teeth fast using the Pearly Whites Professional or Starter teeth whitening kit. Our DIY teeth whitening products are the best way to whiten teeth, in the comfort of your own home, when you want to.
The video below contains instructions for using your Pearly Whites at home teeth whitening kit. If you’re looking for instructions for the Pearly Whites coconut and charcoal infused Teeth Whitening Strips please click here to view the video.
How to Use the Pearly Whites Professional Teeth Whitening Kits
To light up your LED light:
Twist off the back of the LED light and remove the plastic between the two batteries protecting them during transit. Return the batteries + side up and put the back on and you will have a working LED light.
Molding your gel trays
- Boil the kettle. Pour the boiling water into a heat proof bowl. Insert the tray (one at a time) in the hot water for 2-3 seconds. Remove the tray from the hot water, place the tray over your teeth and suck out the air – be careful, it is HOT!
- Use your fingers to firmly mold the tray and gently bite down to ensure your tray is perfectly molded to your teeth. Once you’re happy, place the tray in cold water to ensure the shape holds.
- Repeat this process with your second tray.
Whitening your teeth
One 3ml syringe should give you approximately 4-5 applications.
- Brush your teeth before starting the whitening process.
- Syringe a small amount of whitening gel on each tooth crevice on your gel tray.
- Place the trays in your mouth (top and bottom).
- Turn the LED light on and place it under your lips (so you don’t have to hold it).
- For the best results, sit back and relax to ensure saliva doesn’t interfere with the solution while you’re whitening
- Leave the trays in your mouth for 30-60 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with warm water and brush your teeth.
- Clean your trays with a toothbrush to ensure they’re clean for the next treatment.
- If you feel pain or sensitivity remove the trays immediately, rinse your mouth with water and apply the blue desensitization gel to your teeth/gums and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse off then brush your teeth. Repeat for up to five days after whitening.
How often: We recommend whitening once a week for four weeks and then as needed, but not more than once a month. ** You can whiten as often as you choose, but we recommend speaking with your dentist first **
To find out more about our teeth whitening products read the FAQs.
If you need to talk to us about your order, our products or anything else please contact us. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and want to make sure you feel confident purchasing and using our awesome products.